BY Advocate.com Editors
August 31 2009 3:00 PM ET
As anticipation builds for the September 9 premiere of out creator Ryan Murphy's spirited new musical comedy series Glee, an official soundtrack recording has been announced.
Columbia Records will team with Twentieth Television to release Glee: the Music, Volume 1 on November 3. The release comes on the heels of the cast's cover of Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'," which hit number 1 on the iTunes chart after its use in the show's pilot, which was previewed on May 19 after an episode of American Idol.
The soundtrack will feature 17 tracks recorded by the cast, including Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline," Queen’s "Somebody to Love," and Kanye West’s "Gold Digger."
- An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement?
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Republican Wants Right to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu'
- PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs June 19 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame June 19 2013 6:51 PM