BY Christopher Mangum
October 21 2009 12:40 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell has confirmed to Lifeline Live that she and partner Kelli Carpenter are “working on our issues.”
In an interview on Tuesday, O'Donnell was asked if she and Carpenter had split. The comedian did not deny problems in the relationship, but suggested the two had not officially broken up. But new revelations prove otherwise.
"We're a family. We will remain a family forever. And we are working on our issues," said O’Donnell, reports USA Today.
Radar Online, however, has confirmed that Carpenter moved out of the couple's midtown condo several months ago, and taking their youngest child with her. According to the report, Carpenter said she could no longer deal with O'Donnell's mood swings.
O'Donnell and Carpenter married in San Francisco in 2004, and the couple has four children together: Parker, Chelsea, Blake, and Vivienne.
During the interview with USA Today, O’Donnell made clear that their children would be taken care of by both parents.
"They're adorable and wonderful and they are by far a priority. Kelli and I love each other very much and we are working on our issues. Those are the only words I am ever going to say. Ever,” shared O’Donnell. “But everything's fine and everybody's good and we're still both raising them together. We will both continue to parent them and we're friendly and everything's all right."
Click here to follow The Advocate on Twitter.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM