BY Christopher Mangum
October 21 2009 12:40 PM ET
Rosie O'Donnell has confirmed to Lifeline Live that she and partner Kelli Carpenter are “working on our issues.”
In an interview on Tuesday, O'Donnell was asked if she and Carpenter had split. The comedian did not deny problems in the relationship, but suggested the two had not officially broken up. But new revelations prove otherwise.
"We're a family. We will remain a family forever. And we are working on our issues," said O’Donnell, reports USA Today.
Radar Online, however, has confirmed that Carpenter moved out of the couple's midtown condo several months ago, and taking their youngest child with her. According to the report, Carpenter said she could no longer deal with O'Donnell's mood swings.
O'Donnell and Carpenter married in San Francisco in 2004, and the couple has four children together: Parker, Chelsea, Blake, and Vivienne.
During the interview with USA Today, O’Donnell made clear that their children would be taken care of by both parents.
"They're adorable and wonderful and they are by far a priority. Kelli and I love each other very much and we are working on our issues. Those are the only words I am ever going to say. Ever,” shared O’Donnell. “But everything's fine and everybody's good and we're still both raising them together. We will both continue to parent them and we're friendly and everything's all right."
Click here to follow The Advocate on Twitter.
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality