BY Advocate.com Editors
January 25 2010 5:35 PM ET
Glee star Jane Lynch is engaged to her longtime girlfriend, psychologist Lara Embry, the actress told The New York Times. The couple, who attended last week’s Golden Globes together, are planning a walk down the aisle in May.
Lynch, long critically praised for her supporting turns in films like Best in Show and The 40-Year-Old Virgin, is currently scoring rave reviews for her work as Sue Sylvester on Glee.
Last year Embry managed to snag some high praise of her own. The National Center for Lesbian Rights gave her its Justice Award for her involvement in a high-profile same-sex custody lawsuit in Florida.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 47 min 57 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 1 hour 44 min ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 2 hours 18 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 2 hours 18 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 2 hours 18 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM