BY Kenneth Harvey
February 19 2010 4:10 PM ET
Thinking outside the box as usual, Lady Gaga has announced that one of
her next duets will be with fashion designer Jeremy Scott as the two
produce a line of fashionable condoms.
Proper Attire condoms come in electric orange, pink, and green animal prints.
According to MTV News, the condoms are slated to come in three varieties: studded, ribbed, and sheer.
"It’s not complicated, just a fashion statement," Gaga said in a press release. "Everybody wrap it up with Jeremy Scott for Proper Attire condoms."
Proper Attire describes the prophylactics as having a "fun, bubbly texture that will put a smile on your face." Proceeds from sales will benefit Planned Parenthood, with a three-pack of the condoms costing $5.99.
Proper Attire has also collaborated featured designs by Alexander Wang, Brian Reyes, and Keith Haring. For more information or to buy, visit Proper Attire Condoms.
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go To Ex-Gay Camp
- Nintendo Will 'Fix' Bug That Allows Same-Sex Couples to Marry in Video Game
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- The South's Longer Wait for Equality
- Same-Sex Kiss in Comic Inspired by Real-World Controversy
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television WATCH: Gay Character in Peril in New Teen Wolf Season 3 Trailer 53 min 9 sec ago
- Commentary Stop Acting Like I'm Dead Because I Have HIV 1 hour 7 min ago
- Entertainment News 'Turn Back Time' For Cher's Birthday 1 hour 19 min ago
- Women Texas Judge Says Lesbian Mom Can't Live With Partner and Keep Custody of Kids 1 hour 24 min ago
- Women Bullies in California Chop Off Teen Lesbian's Hair in Possible Hate Crime 1 hour 25 min ago
- Art Dept More Photos From Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Advocate Cover Shoot 1 hour 35 min ago
- Women AMC's Cult Fave The Killing Adds Scrappy Lesbian Character to its Roster 1 hour 41 min ago