Antigay Group Repealing DADT Will Bring Sex-Crazed Gay Males
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2010 3:40 PM ET
Traditional Values Coalition executive director Andrea Lafferty has issued a call to action to members of the antigay group, urging supporters to help defend "the military from the gay agenda.”
In a letter on the group’s website, Lafferty urges members to donate as much as they can afford, writing, “We cannot permit a one-term trainee President to destroy our Armed Forces.” The letter is accompanied by a photo of a man dressed in a military uniform with a rainbow-colored scarf around his neck.
She continues, “When I was sitting in that hearing room listening to Senator Levin and other pompous liberals blather on about the importance of gays and lesbians serving openly in the military, I felt sick to my stomach. But, I was also filled with anger that some Members of Congress would be so willing to undermine our military in order to cater to a small minority of individuals who love to engage in bizarre sex acts.”
Read Lafferty’s full letter here.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- N.J. School Reverses Position, Will Let Trans Teen Attend As Girl She Is
- Ellen Page, This Generation's Gay A-Lister
- Gavin McInnes Pushed Out of Ad Agency While Defending Transphobic Views