Antigay Group Repealing DADT Will Bring Sex-Crazed Gay Males
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2010 2:40 PM ET
Traditional Values Coalition executive director Andrea Lafferty has issued a call to action to members of the antigay group, urging supporters to help defend "the military from the gay agenda.”
In a letter on the group’s website, Lafferty urges members to donate as much as they can afford, writing, “We cannot permit a one-term trainee President to destroy our Armed Forces.” The letter is accompanied by a photo of a man dressed in a military uniform with a rainbow-colored scarf around his neck.
She continues, “When I was sitting in that hearing room listening to Senator Levin and other pompous liberals blather on about the importance of gays and lesbians serving openly in the military, I felt sick to my stomach. But, I was also filled with anger that some Members of Congress would be so willing to undermine our military in order to cater to a small minority of individuals who love to engage in bizarre sex acts.”
Read Lafferty’s full letter here.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? March 07 2014 5:53 PM
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day March 07 2014 5:49 PM