BY Advocate.com Editors
March 16 2010 3:35 PM ET
Constance McMillen, the Mississippi high school student whose prom was canceled because she wanted to bring her girlfriend as a date, will attend a birthday bash for blogger Perez Hilton in Los Angeles. Hilton made the offer to McMillen to bring guests of her choosing for the event next weekend.
He broke the news on his blog, writing on Tuesday that she will be treated like a homecoming queen for the day.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- 14 Gloriously Hilarious Rihanna Met Gala Gown Memes