BY Advocate.com Editors
March 16 2010 2:35 PM ET
Constance McMillen, the Mississippi high school student whose prom was canceled because she wanted to bring her girlfriend as a date, will attend a birthday bash for blogger Perez Hilton in Los Angeles. Hilton made the offer to McMillen to bring guests of her choosing for the event next weekend.
He broke the news on his blog, writing on Tuesday that she will be treated like a homecoming queen for the day.
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee