BY Advocate.com Editors
March 16 2010 3:35 PM ET
Constance McMillen, the Mississippi high school student whose prom was canceled because she wanted to bring her girlfriend as a date, will attend a birthday bash for blogger Perez Hilton in Los Angeles. Hilton made the offer to McMillen to bring guests of her choosing for the event next weekend.
He broke the news on his blog, writing on Tuesday that she will be treated like a homecoming queen for the day.
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- Reports: Dallas Cowboys Eye Michael Sam for Practice Squad
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says