BY Advocate.com Editors
March 16 2010 3:35 PM ET
Constance McMillen, the Mississippi high school student whose prom was canceled because she wanted to bring her girlfriend as a date, will attend a birthday bash for blogger Perez Hilton in Los Angeles. Hilton made the offer to McMillen to bring guests of her choosing for the event next weekend.
He broke the news on his blog, writing on Tuesday that she will be treated like a homecoming queen for the day.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'