Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Paul and Jeff
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 04 2010 3:10 PM ET
Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, two of the plaintiffs in Perry v. Schwarzenegger, talk about the early days of their relationship and how they fell in love. Watch their story here, and check back to Advocate.com for the Prop. 8 ruling later today.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'