Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Paul and Jeff
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 04 2010 3:10 PM ET
Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, two of the plaintiffs in Perry v. Schwarzenegger, talk about the early days of their relationship and how they fell in love. Watch their story here, and check back to Advocate.com for the Prop. 8 ruling later today.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA