Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Paul and Jeff
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 04 2010 3:10 PM ET
Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, two of the plaintiffs in Perry v. Schwarzenegger, talk about the early days of their relationship and how they fell in love. Watch their story here, and check back to Advocate.com for the Prop. 8 ruling later today.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet