Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Paul and Jeff
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 04 2010 3:10 PM ET
Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, two of the plaintiffs in Perry v. Schwarzenegger, talk about the early days of their relationship and how they fell in love. Watch their story here, and check back to Advocate.com for the Prop. 8 ruling later today.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad