Prop. 8 Plaintiffs Paul and Jeff
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 04 2010 2:10 PM ET
Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, two of the plaintiffs in Perry v. Schwarzenegger, talk about the early days of their relationship and how they fell in love. Watch their story here, and check back to Advocate.com for the Prop. 8 ruling later today.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 7 min 48 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 59 min 14 sec ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 6 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 1 hour 47 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 2 hours 44 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 2 hours 58 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM