Lysacek Questions Weir's Manhood?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2010 2:45 PM ET
A Twitter follower asked figure skater Evan Lysacek whether his colleague Johnny Weir was "really a guy."
The fan added, "[It's] hard to tell from the photos I've seen ;)"
Lysacek, who won gold at the 2010 Olympic Games in figure skating and recently placed second on Dancing With the Stars, reportedly replied "verdict is still out." However, the tweet has since been removed from his account, and a newer message states that his account has been hacked into.
"Officials are trying to sort it out. So much for my relaxing weekend in the Hamptons," he wrote Saturday.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- Illinois Bishop Reminds Gay Parents: Catholic Schools Will Teach You're Sinning
- What's Really 'Filthy, Disgusting, and Unsafe' About Houston's Transphobic Radio Ad