Lysacek Questions Weir's Manhood?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2010 1:45 PM ET
A Twitter follower asked figure skater Evan Lysacek whether his colleague Johnny Weir was "really a guy."
The fan added, "[It's] hard to tell from the photos I've seen ;)"
Lysacek, who won gold at the 2010 Olympic Games in figure skating and recently placed second on Dancing With the Stars, reportedly replied "verdict is still out." However, the tweet has since been removed from his account, and a newer message states that his account has been hacked into.
"Officials are trying to sort it out. So much for my relaxing weekend in the Hamptons," he wrote Saturday.
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 21 min 25 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: Russian Doll? 9:18 AM
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 7:00 AM
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 6:30 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM