Lysacek Questions Weir's Manhood?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2010 2:45 PM ET
A Twitter follower asked figure skater Evan Lysacek whether his colleague Johnny Weir was "really a guy."
The fan added, "[It's] hard to tell from the photos I've seen ;)"
Lysacek, who won gold at the 2010 Olympic Games in figure skating and recently placed second on Dancing With the Stars, reportedly replied "verdict is still out." However, the tweet has since been removed from his account, and a newer message states that his account has been hacked into.
"Officials are trying to sort it out. So much for my relaxing weekend in the Hamptons," he wrote Saturday.
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- The South's Longer Wait for Equality
- Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You
- 25 Rare Photos of Jinkx Monsoon Before "Drag Superstardom"
- The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue
- Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Music Q&A Quickie: Colton Ford on Sex, New Music, and The Lair 59 min 36 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Minneapolis Church Celebrates Marriage Equality with Rainbow Communion Bread 1 hour 9 min ago
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 9:09 AM
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 8:49 AM
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 7:33 AM
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM