Lysacek Questions Weir's Manhood?
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 08 2010 2:45 PM ET
A Twitter follower asked figure skater Evan Lysacek whether his colleague Johnny Weir was "really a guy."
The fan added, "[It's] hard to tell from the photos I've seen ;)"
Lysacek, who won gold at the 2010 Olympic Games in figure skating and recently placed second on Dancing With the Stars, reportedly replied "verdict is still out." However, the tweet has since been removed from his account, and a newer message states that his account has been hacked into.
"Officials are trying to sort it out. So much for my relaxing weekend in the Hamptons," he wrote Saturday.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?