Get Married at the Village
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 15 2010 9:50 AM ET
Anticipating that gay couples in California will again be able to wed after 5 p.m., Wednesday (barring a stay from the court), the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center is offering a free place for the ceremony.
On Thursday, August 19, the Center’s Village at Ed Gould Plaza will offer couples everything they need for their ceremony—for free—including a certified officiant, witnesses, flowers, champagne, wedding cake, and digital photos. Couples just need to provide a marriage license.
The Center will be holding three ceremonies every half hour and you can sign up for one of those slots here. You can also find links here for a list of locations to get a marriage license.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Butler University President Says Lawmakers Damaged Indiana
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion