Get Married at the Village
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 15 2010 9:50 AM ET
Anticipating that gay couples in California will again be able to wed after 5 p.m., Wednesday (barring a stay from the court), the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center is offering a free place for the ceremony.
On Thursday, August 19, the Center’s Village at Ed Gould Plaza will offer couples everything they need for their ceremony—for free—including a certified officiant, witnesses, flowers, champagne, wedding cake, and digital photos. Couples just need to provide a marriage license.
The Center will be holding three ceremonies every half hour and you can sign up for one of those slots here. You can also find links here for a list of locations to get a marriage license.
- Transgender 'Tranny Awards' Changes Its Name, Not Its Nature 20 min 21 sec ago
- Love and Sex WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time 22 min 55 sec ago
- Women Why You Need to See Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour STAT 29 min 8 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Young Repubs Express Big Support for Marriage Equality 48 min 39 sec ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 52 min 34 sec ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 52 min 35 sec ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch CW's Arrow and 'Quiver!' 52 min 45 sec ago