Ricky Martin: All About Me
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 9:50 AM ET
The cover for Ricky Martin's much-anticipated memoir, Me, has been released. The book is in stores November 2.
According to USA Today's Cindy Clark, in the book, "the Grammy-Award winning artist opens up for the first time about his early childhood, his experiences as a member of the boy band Menudo, and coming to terms with his sexuality. Martin also talks about being a father and his work with children around the world."
The book will also be published in Spanish as Yo.
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- PHOTOS: Men of the Outback
- Drag Race's Kennedy Davenport: I Am 'Honored' to Represent Sahara's Legacy
- The 15 Best LGBT Summer Reads Include Anne Rice, Kevin Sessums