Ricky Martin: All About Me
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 9:50 AM ET
The cover for Ricky Martin's much-anticipated memoir, Me, has been released. The book is in stores November 2.
According to USA Today's Cindy Clark, in the book, "the Grammy-Award winning artist opens up for the first time about his early childhood, his experiences as a member of the boy band Menudo, and coming to terms with his sexuality. Martin also talks about being a father and his work with children around the world."
The book will also be published in Spanish as Yo.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality