Ricky Martin: All About Me
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 9:50 AM ET
The cover for Ricky Martin's much-anticipated memoir, Me, has been released. The book is in stores November 2.
According to USA Today's Cindy Clark, in the book, "the Grammy-Award winning artist opens up for the first time about his early childhood, his experiences as a member of the boy band Menudo, and coming to terms with his sexuality. Martin also talks about being a father and his work with children around the world."
The book will also be published in Spanish as Yo.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series