Ricky Martin: All About Me
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 9:50 AM ET
The cover for Ricky Martin's much-anticipated memoir, Me, has been released. The book is in stores November 2.
According to USA Today's Cindy Clark, in the book, "the Grammy-Award winning artist opens up for the first time about his early childhood, his experiences as a member of the boy band Menudo, and coming to terms with his sexuality. Martin also talks about being a father and his work with children around the world."
The book will also be published in Spanish as Yo.
- Current Issue A Letter to My Partners 35 min 5 sec ago
- Current Issue Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis 1 hour 36 min ago
- Current Issue The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd 2 hours 35 min ago
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM