Ricky Martin: All About Me
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 8:50 AM ET
The cover for Ricky Martin's much-anticipated memoir, Me, has been released. The book is in stores November 2.
According to USA Today's Cindy Clark, in the book, "the Grammy-Award winning artist opens up for the first time about his early childhood, his experiences as a member of the boy band Menudo, and coming to terms with his sexuality. Martin also talks about being a father and his work with children around the world."
The book will also be published in Spanish as Yo.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'