Ricky Martin: All About Me
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 19 2010 9:50 AM ET
The cover for Ricky Martin's much-anticipated memoir, Me, has been released. The book is in stores November 2.
According to USA Today's Cindy Clark, in the book, "the Grammy-Award winning artist opens up for the first time about his early childhood, his experiences as a member of the boy band Menudo, and coming to terms with his sexuality. Martin also talks about being a father and his work with children around the world."
The book will also be published in Spanish as Yo.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word