Betty White: Fashion Boss
BY Michelle Garcia
September 16 2010 6:10 PM ET
If Betty White asks you to sew, you'd better ask "How fast?"
HoodieBuddie.com is offering a new line of apparel featuring everyone's favorite octogenarian. A portion of the proceeds from her collection will go to the Morris Animal Foundation. Below is a behind-the-scenes look at White's influence on the company.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 1 hour 7 min ago
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 2 hours 8 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 2 hours 33 min ago
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM