Ariz. Pol Uses Brewer's Debate in Ads
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 20 2010 1:40 PM ET
Arizona gubernatorial hopeful Terry Goddard has launched a group of advertisements capitalizing on Gov. Jan Brewer's now infamous performance at a recent televised debate.
The three ads edit her awkward opening statement, in which she drew blanks on what she had accomplished as governor. The ads focus on immigration, the economy, and safety.
According to a September 8 Rasmussen poll, despite her performance at the debate, 60% of those surveyed would vote for Brewer in the November election. She won the Republican primary with 87% of the vote.
Watch the ads below:
Sign Up For Email Updates
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 6:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 5:05 AM
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM