Pastor Accused of Sex With Minor
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 8:10 PM ET
A prominent Atlanta pastor has been accused of forcing two male members of his church to have sex with him.
Lawsuits were filed Tuesday in DeKalb County, Ga., against the Reverend Eddie Long, who heads up the New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, according to the Associated Press. The plaintiffs, Anthony Flagg, 21, and Maurice Murray Robinson, 20, were members of the church.
Both men said Long forced them to have sexual relationships while they traveled around the world. The men were 17 and 18 at the time of the alleged encounters.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM