Ozzy Angry With Westboro
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 07 2010 1:15 PM ET
Ozzy Osbourne is angry over Margie Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church infamy, using lyrics from his song "Crazy Train" after the Supreme Court hearing of Snyder v. Phelps.
Phelps sang a snippet from the rock anthem with her sister Shirley Phelps-Roper following a hearing of the case, in which the father of a deceased soldier is suing the founder and members of Westboro Baptist Church for protesting his son’s funeral.
Osbourne has released the following statement:
"The Osbournes are disgusted and appalled that WBC would use Ozzy's music to represent such hateful and despicable beliefs. We have absolutely no affiliation with the WBC and are deeply sorry to the Snyder family."
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Newlywed Photos That Will Make Kim Davis's Head Spin
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Kim Davis to Appeal Contempt Ruling
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis