Writer: McCain a Pandering Pansy
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2010 9:00 PM ET
John McCain's legacy takes another hit: A writer with TucsonSentinel.com had very harsh words for the Arizona senator, who is
pulling out all stops to prevent the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."
Writer Jimmy Zuma said "The Maverick" is now "The Panderer," engaging in "senseless and spineless logic" in calling for another study on repeal of the military's gay ban. Other words directed at McCain: coward, sissy, squirmy, and pansy.
Read the full story here.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM