Ricky to Adopt?
BY Matthew Breen
December 23 2010 3:15 PM ET
Singer Ricky Martin, father to 2-year-old twins Matteo and Valentino, may be expanding his family.
"Even though I started with surrogacy, adoption is probably my next step," Martin told Extra after he performed with Katy Perry, Melissa Etheridge, and Maroon 5 on the CBS special A Home for the Holidays. The show raises funds and awareness for foster care and adoption.
View the interview here.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'