Chris Brown: I Love My Gay Fans
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2010 2:20 PM ET
In a continuing Twitter feud marked by the use of antigay slurs, Chris Brown (pictured, left) now says he loves his gay fans and that his remarks weren’t meant to offend anyone except fellow rapper Raz-B (right).
“I'm not homophobic! He’s just disrespectful!” Brown tweeted, according to Us magazine. “By the way, I love all my gay fans and this immature act is not targeted at you! It’s wack as f*** that everybody can bash me, but soon as I defend myself it’s World War III. I TAKE S*** FROM everybody ... it’s cool though.”
Brown had called Raz-B a “dick in da booty a** lil boy” after Raz-B had commented on Brown’s attitudes toward women. Brown had assaulted then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
To Brown’s “disrespectful” remark, Raz-B responded, “I love how you resort to disrespectful, low-brow tactics when you clearly sabotaged your own career by beating women!” Brown followed that by tweeting, “LOVE ALL MY SUPPORTERS and people who know my heart. HOMOPHOBE? C’mon, find a better tactic.”
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 2 hours 43 min ago
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 2 hours 49 min ago
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM