Chris Brown: I Love My Gay Fans
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 31 2010 1:20 PM ET
In a continuing Twitter feud marked by the use of antigay slurs, Chris Brown (pictured, left) now says he loves his gay fans and that his remarks weren’t meant to offend anyone except fellow rapper Raz-B (right).
“I'm not homophobic! He’s just disrespectful!” Brown tweeted, according to Us magazine. “By the way, I love all my gay fans and this immature act is not targeted at you! It’s wack as f*** that everybody can bash me, but soon as I defend myself it’s World War III. I TAKE S*** FROM everybody ... it’s cool though.”
Brown had called Raz-B a “dick in da booty a** lil boy” after Raz-B had commented on Brown’s attitudes toward women. Brown had assaulted then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
To Brown’s “disrespectful” remark, Raz-B responded, “I love how you resort to disrespectful, low-brow tactics when you clearly sabotaged your own career by beating women!” Brown followed that by tweeting, “LOVE ALL MY SUPPORTERS and people who know my heart. HOMOPHOBE? C’mon, find a better tactic.”
- Women WATCH: Ellen Will Tell You if She and Portia Are Getting Divorced! 6 min 40 sec ago
- World News Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance' 17 min 58 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Whet Your Appetite for Gay Polo's Biggest Event 19 min 23 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel Coast Guard Academy Sees First Same-Sex Engagement Announcement 23 min 12 sec ago
- Television Behind The Candelabra Leads Golden Globes' TV Awards With 4 Noms 1 hour 6 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit 11:17 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM