Wins Best Picture
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 16 2011 10:45 PM ET
The widely acclaimed dramedy The Kids Are All Right won the Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical. The Lisa Cholodenko–helmed hit about a lesbian-headed family forced to deal with the unexpected arrival of their sperm donor was nominated for three awards and won the Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy honor for Annette Bening.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 39 min 38 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 2 hours 19 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 2 hours 28 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM