Doritos Going Gay for Super Bowl?
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 24 2011 4:50 PM ET
UPDATE: The pair of gay-themed Doritos ads that made the rounds on the web
Monday won’t air during the Super Bowl, according to a spokesman for
Frito Lay. Read more here.
A bag of Doritos brings two nearly naked men in a sauna closer together in one of two gay-themed ads the company may air during the Super Bowl.
One ad features two men steaming in the sauna as one man seductively eyes the other’s crotch. In a second ad a man gazes across the fence at his two gay neighbors, who are sunning themselves and eating Doritos by the pool.
It has yet to be confirmed whether these two ads will run. Watch them here, and tell us in the comments section what you think of Doritos’ new ads.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination