Doritos Going Gay for Super Bowl?
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 24 2011 4:50 PM ET
UPDATE: The pair of gay-themed Doritos ads that made the rounds on the web
Monday won’t air during the Super Bowl, according to a spokesman for
Frito Lay. Read more here.
A bag of Doritos brings two nearly naked men in a sauna closer together in one of two gay-themed ads the company may air during the Super Bowl.
One ad features two men steaming in the sauna as one man seductively eyes the other’s crotch. In a second ad a man gazes across the fence at his two gay neighbors, who are sunning themselves and eating Doritos by the pool.
It has yet to be confirmed whether these two ads will run. Watch them here, and tell us in the comments section what you think of Doritos’ new ads.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad