Doritos Going Gay for Super Bowl?
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 24 2011 4:50 PM ET
UPDATE: The pair of gay-themed Doritos ads that made the rounds on the web
Monday won’t air during the Super Bowl, according to a spokesman for
Frito Lay. Read more here.
A bag of Doritos brings two nearly naked men in a sauna closer together in one of two gay-themed ads the company may air during the Super Bowl.
One ad features two men steaming in the sauna as one man seductively eyes the other’s crotch. In a second ad a man gazes across the fence at his two gay neighbors, who are sunning themselves and eating Doritos by the pool.
It has yet to be confirmed whether these two ads will run. Watch them here, and tell us in the comments section what you think of Doritos’ new ads.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good As Dead, Say Advocates
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Bling King: Liberace Car, Piano on View in NYC 13 min 45 sec ago
- Love and Sex Dear Digital Romeo: How Do I Seduce a Guy Through Chat? 36 min 42 sec ago
- Women Free Kate — She's Been Targeted Before, Says Father 1 hour 27 min ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says 2 hours 10 min ago
- Women Op-Ed: Case of Lesbian Teen Kaitlyn Hunt Raises Questions About Sexual Double Standard 2 hours 23 min ago
- Music WATCH: Is This the Worst Music Video Ever? 2 hours 36 min ago
- Transgender Jesse Tyler Ferguson Slams His Former School's Transphobic Graduation Policy 2 hours 36 min ago