Doritos Going Gay for Super Bowl?
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 24 2011 4:50 PM ET
UPDATE: The pair of gay-themed Doritos ads that made the rounds on the web
Monday won’t air during the Super Bowl, according to a spokesman for
Frito Lay. Read more here.
A bag of Doritos brings two nearly naked men in a sauna closer together in one of two gay-themed ads the company may air during the Super Bowl.
One ad features two men steaming in the sauna as one man seductively eyes the other’s crotch. In a second ad a man gazes across the fence at his two gay neighbors, who are sunning themselves and eating Doritos by the pool.
It has yet to be confirmed whether these two ads will run. Watch them here, and tell us in the comments section what you think of Doritos’ new ads.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen 1 hour 15 min ago
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 2 hours 39 min ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 2 hours 54 min ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 6:25 PM
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 5:55 PM