Thomas Roberts Wants to Marry at Home
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2011 7:20 PM ET
MSNBC daytime anchor Thomas Roberts told Maryland lieutenant governor Anthony Brown during an interview that he would like to get married in his home state.
Brown added that he supports the effort to legalize marriage equality in Maryland, a process that is currently under way in the state legislature.
Watch the video on Towleroad.com
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers