Thomas Roberts Wants to Marry at Home
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2011 7:20 PM ET
MSNBC daytime anchor Thomas Roberts told Maryland lieutenant governor Anthony Brown during an interview that he would like to get married in his home state.
Brown added that he supports the effort to legalize marriage equality in Maryland, a process that is currently under way in the state legislature.
Watch the video on Towleroad.com
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- This Black Trans Man Is in Prison for Killing His Rapist
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner