Thomas Roberts Wants to Marry at Home
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2011 7:20 PM ET
MSNBC daytime anchor Thomas Roberts told Maryland lieutenant governor Anthony Brown during an interview that he would like to get married in his home state.
Brown added that he supports the effort to legalize marriage equality in Maryland, a process that is currently under way in the state legislature.
Watch the video on Towleroad.com
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- The Daily Show's Unforgettable Takedown of Andrew Shirvell
- WATCH: A Trans Girl's Inspiring 'Letter to the World'