Thomas Roberts Wants to Marry at Home
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2011 7:20 PM ET
MSNBC daytime anchor Thomas Roberts told Maryland lieutenant governor Anthony Brown during an interview that he would like to get married in his home state.
Brown added that he supports the effort to legalize marriage equality in Maryland, a process that is currently under way in the state legislature.
Watch the video on Towleroad.com
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage