Thomas Roberts Wants to Marry at Home
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2011 7:20 PM ET
MSNBC daytime anchor Thomas Roberts told Maryland lieutenant governor Anthony Brown during an interview that he would like to get married in his home state.
Brown added that he supports the effort to legalize marriage equality in Maryland, a process that is currently under way in the state legislature.
Watch the video on Towleroad.com
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs 6:02 PM
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy 5:59 PM
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM