Aiken, Bass Attend Gay Prom
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 15 2011 7:35 PM ET
Clay Aiken and Lance Bass are among the out performers who'll guest-star on a ripped-from-the-headlines episode of the hit series Drop Dead Diva.
The Lifetime series about a vapid model reincarnated into the plus-size body of a savvy attorney (Brooke Elliott) will feature an episode inspired by the true story of Constance McMillen, the teenager denied access to her high school prom due to her sexual orientation.
Drop Dead Diva was created by Josh Berman, who executive produces with Alex Taub, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron. The series costars Wanda Sykes and Margaret Cho. Aiken and Bass will make guest appearances in the prom episode, alongside the real-life McMillen.
The episode is scheduled to be broadcast July 10.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM