Aiken, Bass Attend Gay Prom
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 15 2011 6:35 PM ET
Clay Aiken and Lance Bass are among the out performers who'll guest-star on a ripped-from-the-headlines episode of the hit series Drop Dead Diva.
The Lifetime series about a vapid model reincarnated into the plus-size body of a savvy attorney (Brooke Elliott) will feature an episode inspired by the true story of Constance McMillen, the teenager denied access to her high school prom due to her sexual orientation.
Drop Dead Diva was created by Josh Berman, who executive produces with Alex Taub, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron. The series costars Wanda Sykes and Margaret Cho. Aiken and Bass will make guest appearances in the prom episode, alongside the real-life McMillen.
The episode is scheduled to be broadcast July 10.
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 33 min 1 sec ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 37 min 57 sec ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 46 min 49 sec ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 51 min 8 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 1 hour 34 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 1 hour 4 min ago
- Transgender Third Cleveland-Area Trans Woman Murdered in Past Year 1 hour 49 min ago