Anderson Cooper Comes Out With Website
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 03 2011 7:45 PM ET
Anderson Cooper has unveiled an interactive website to promote his upcoming daytime talk show, Anderson.
A photo slide show on the site depicts Cooper being introduced to the studio audience and taking questions about his childhood and his life as a reporter, among other topics. Clips from the Q&A will be posted on the site throughout the summer. The website also allows fans to request tickets and submit additional questions for Cooper.
The show will be filmed at the Time Warner Center in New York City and is scheduled to premiere September 12.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
- Nintendo Will 'Fix' Bug That Allows Same-Sex Couples to Marry in Video Game
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 1 hour 41 min ago
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 2 hours 22 min ago
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM
- Women WATCH: Ellen Responds To Abercrombie's Sizeist CEO - 'Fitch, Please!' May 20 2013 7:26 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Matthew Morrison Can't Even Make Sense of Marriage Inequality May 20 2013 7:00 PM
- Law Texas Man Resurrects Suit Alleging AG Fired Him for Being Gay May 20 2013 6:48 PM