Chicago’s Boystown Becomes a Bit More Diverse
BY Jeffrey Hartinger
June 13 2011 6:05 PM ET
Chicago's trendy gay neighborhood Boystown has welcomed a few new residents: a mother deer and her two fawns, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.
Chicago Animal Care and Control officials were informed of the unusual situation and said the animals would not be moved from their current habitat, behind an apartment complex in the middle of the city. The agency typically gets involved only when animals are injured or threatening.
While it is yet unknown if the deer will remain in the city, it appears the fawns will most likely have an atypical upbringing in more ways than one.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise