Anderson Cooper's Giggle Fit Over Pee Puns
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 18 2011 1:20 PM ET
The usually composed Anderson Cooper burst into uncontrollable (and infectious) giggles while delivering a pun-filled RidicuList segment on French actor Gerard Depardieu's arrest for urinating in the cabin of an airplane.
Depardieu was arrested Wednesday for urinating on the carpet of the plane in full view of passengers before takeoff. The actor was either unable or unwilling to wait 15 minutes as instructed by flight attendants. The incident inspired Cooper or a witty staff writer to compose perhaps the lengthiest list of urination puns in memory. The AC360 host manages to keep a relatively straight face until the 2:27 mark when he says, "Now all I can say is they should thank their lucky stars it wasn’t DepardTwo.” After delivering that classic, Cooper can no longer restrain himself and giggles for a solid minute.
Watch the video below.
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- WATCH: The Gays Are Recruiting, Warns Pat Robertson
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men
- WATCH: Funny or Die Envisions Parental Response to Josh Duggar's Sex Abuse Scandal
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights