Anderson Cooper's Giggle Fit Over Pee Puns
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 18 2011 1:20 PM ET
The usually composed Anderson Cooper burst into uncontrollable (and infectious) giggles while delivering a pun-filled RidicuList segment on French actor Gerard Depardieu's arrest for urinating in the cabin of an airplane.
Depardieu was arrested Wednesday for urinating on the carpet of the plane in full view of passengers before takeoff. The actor was either unable or unwilling to wait 15 minutes as instructed by flight attendants. The incident inspired Cooper or a witty staff writer to compose perhaps the lengthiest list of urination puns in memory. The AC360 host manages to keep a relatively straight face until the 2:27 mark when he says, "Now all I can say is they should thank their lucky stars it wasn’t DepardTwo.” After delivering that classic, Cooper can no longer restrain himself and giggles for a solid minute.
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Herndon Graddick Resigns as President of GLAAD
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel These Grooms Met Because of a Big Blue Dog 1 min 42 sec ago
- Crime Another Gay Man Attacked in New York City 4 min 16 sec ago
- Women Evan Rachel Wood, Anne Rice, Join Calls to 'Save Kate' 6 min 51 sec ago
- Women Shot of the Day: Jennifer Lawrence Buxom and Blue for X-Men 7 min 57 sec ago
- Women WATCH: The Voice's Out Contestant Michelle Chamuel Kills on P!nk's "Just Give Me Reason" 26 min 36 sec ago
- Travel Gay Bashing? There's an App for That! 1 hour 31 min ago
- Commentary Gun Advocate Uses Gays To Make His Point 10:33 AM