Anderson Cooper's Giggle Fit Over Pee Puns
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 18 2011 1:20 PM ET
The usually composed Anderson Cooper burst into uncontrollable (and infectious) giggles while delivering a pun-filled RidicuList segment on French actor Gerard Depardieu's arrest for urinating in the cabin of an airplane.
Depardieu was arrested Wednesday for urinating on the carpet of the plane in full view of passengers before takeoff. The actor was either unable or unwilling to wait 15 minutes as instructed by flight attendants. The incident inspired Cooper or a witty staff writer to compose perhaps the lengthiest list of urination puns in memory. The AC360 host manages to keep a relatively straight face until the 2:27 mark when he says, "Now all I can say is they should thank their lucky stars it wasn’t DepardTwo.” After delivering that classic, Cooper can no longer restrain himself and giggles for a solid minute.
Watch the video below.
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members