Ann Coulter Will Appear On Gay Series
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 04 2011 2:19 PM ET
Conservative pundit Ann Coulter will appear in an episode of Logo's gay-themed series The A List: Dallas, reports blog NewNowNext.
Despite her defense of "don't ask, don't tell," the always outspoken Coulter does have a following within the LGBT community. In August gay conservative group GOProud named her as an honorary chair of the organization’s advisory council.
The blog reports that Coulter joined Dallas cast member Taylor Garret and GOProud's Jimmy LaSalvia for lunch and reality show filming yesterday in Los Angeles. There's no word yet on the air date for Coulter’s episode, but — as the blog suggests — "there is no doubt there will be some rumblings and controversy as a result."
The Dallas edition of The A List will follow the same format as the New York show, documenting the lives of five gay men and one female as they navigate the social scene in the third largest city in Texas. The series will debut October 10.
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' March 09 2014 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM