Ann Coulter Will Appear On Gay Series
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 04 2011 2:19 PM ET
Conservative pundit Ann Coulter will appear in an episode of Logo's gay-themed series The A List: Dallas, reports blog NewNowNext.
Despite her defense of "don't ask, don't tell," the always outspoken Coulter does have a following within the LGBT community. In August gay conservative group GOProud named her as an honorary chair of the organization’s advisory council.
The blog reports that Coulter joined Dallas cast member Taylor Garret and GOProud's Jimmy LaSalvia for lunch and reality show filming yesterday in Los Angeles. There's no word yet on the air date for Coulter’s episode, but — as the blog suggests — "there is no doubt there will be some rumblings and controversy as a result."
The Dallas edition of The A List will follow the same format as the New York show, documenting the lives of five gay men and one female as they navigate the social scene in the third largest city in Texas. The series will debut October 10.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet