Johnny Weir: Ice Queen
BY Jeremy Kinser
October 21 2011 6:19 PM ET
Johnny Weir's "Glitter and Ice" campaign for Mac makeup has launched and provocative photos indicate the skating superstar is in full glacial glam mode.
Website Oh No They Didn't reports that many of the 2011 holiday collection's colors have been inspired by Weir, including "Going for Gold," "Double Spin," "Fresh Ice," and "Unconditionally Fabulous."
As part of the official launch, Weir will sign autographs Saturday, October 22 at Orlando, Florida's The Mall at Millenia.
- An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement?
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- PHOTOS: Pride From France to Italy to Greece
- President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs June 19 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame June 19 2013 6:51 PM