Bradley Cooper: A Look Back at People's Sexiest Man
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 17 2011 3:22 AM ET
Bradley Cooper, named People's Sexiest Man Alive 2011, once told The Advocate that he thinks the gay rumors about him are "awesome" and "fantastic."
In his first gay-press interview in 2009, Cooper, who played a gay character in his first film, 2001's Wet Hot American Summer, discussed his love scene in that raucous comedy opposite Michael Ian Black, and opened up about gay rumors. "I think it's awesome," Cooper said. "Victor Garber is one of my best friends, and I'll never forget when we went to some event together and people thought we were dating. It was all over the Internet. It was the first time I read a rumor like that about me, and I just thought it was fantastic. But if you believe those rumors, every single male in Hollywood is gay."
Read our interview with Cooper here.
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members