Bradley Cooper: A Look Back at People's Sexiest Man
BY Jeremy Kinser
November 17 2011 2:22 AM ET
Bradley Cooper, named People's Sexiest Man Alive 2011, once told The Advocate that he thinks the gay rumors about him are "awesome" and "fantastic."
In his first gay-press interview in 2009, Cooper, who played a gay character in his first film, 2001's Wet Hot American Summer, discussed his love scene in that raucous comedy opposite Michael Ian Black, and opened up about gay rumors. "I think it's awesome," Cooper said. "Victor Garber is one of my best friends, and I'll never forget when we went to some event together and people thought we were dating. It was all over the Internet. It was the first time I read a rumor like that about me, and I just thought it was fantastic. But if you believe those rumors, every single male in Hollywood is gay."
Read our interview with Cooper here.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW 2 hours 44 min ago
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out 5:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM