Tyler Clementi's Brother Has a Message for Him
BY Neal Broverman
February 01 2012 3:20 PM ET
James Clementi is the gay older brother of Tyler Clementi, the Rutgers student who ended his life a year and a half ago after his roommate allegedly cyber-bullied him. In Out, the older Clementi shares photos and memories of his talented and beloved sibling.
Clementi talks about coming out to his younger brother; Tyler always seemed comfortable with his sexuality, according to James. The younger Clementi had the world at his feet, writes James, who says that in addition to being lovable and adorable, Tyler was an extremely talented violinist. James also shares letters he's written to his deceased brother, one where he discusses seeing his face from the cover of a People magazine.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: Help Decide the Future of the LGBT Movement