Tyler Clementi's Brother Has a Message for Him
BY Neal Broverman
February 01 2012 3:20 PM ET
James Clementi is the gay older brother of Tyler Clementi, the Rutgers student who ended his life a year and a half ago after his roommate allegedly cyber-bullied him. In Out, the older Clementi shares photos and memories of his talented and beloved sibling.
Clementi talks about coming out to his younger brother; Tyler always seemed comfortable with his sexuality, according to James. The younger Clementi had the world at his feet, writes James, who says that in addition to being lovable and adorable, Tyler was an extremely talented violinist. James also shares letters he's written to his deceased brother, one where he discusses seeing his face from the cover of a People magazine.
- Retirement Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia 41 min 57 sec ago
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1 hour 30 min ago
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 2 hours 41 min ago
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop Dolan to NFL Hopeful Michael Sam: 'Bravo' UPDATED: March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM