Tyler Clementi's Brother Has a Message for Him
BY Neal Broverman
February 01 2012 2:20 PM ET
James Clementi is the gay older brother of Tyler Clementi, the Rutgers student who ended his life a year and a half ago after his roommate allegedly cyber-bullied him. In Out, the older Clementi shares photos and memories of his talented and beloved sibling.
Clementi talks about coming out to his younger brother; Tyler always seemed comfortable with his sexuality, according to James. The younger Clementi had the world at his feet, writes James, who says that in addition to being lovable and adorable, Tyler was an extremely talented violinist. James also shares letters he's written to his deceased brother, one where he discusses seeing his face from the cover of a People magazine.
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- PHOTOS: Jesus Days
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum