Tyler Clementi's Brother Has a Message for Him
BY Neal Broverman
February 01 2012 2:20 PM ET
James Clementi is the gay older brother of Tyler Clementi, the Rutgers student who ended his life a year and a half ago after his roommate allegedly cyber-bullied him. In Out, the older Clementi shares photos and memories of his talented and beloved sibling.
Clementi talks about coming out to his younger brother; Tyler always seemed comfortable with his sexuality, according to James. The younger Clementi had the world at his feet, writes James, who says that in addition to being lovable and adorable, Tyler was an extremely talented violinist. James also shares letters he's written to his deceased brother, one where he discusses seeing his face from the cover of a People magazine.
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- In the Galleries: Transformer
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality December 07 2013 3:32 PM
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations December 07 2013 1:32 PM
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year December 07 2013 8:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination December 07 2013 7:00 AM
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer December 07 2013 4:00 AM