The Great Love of RuPaul's Life Is...
BY Jeremy Kinser
February 08 2012 10:09 PM ET
RuPaul says the great love of his life is someone he's split with and who owns a ranch in Wyoming, according to an interview with Access Hollywood.
“There’s a man… we were committed for many years,” the host of Logo's RuPaul's Drag Race says. "We split up, but we’ve never really quite split up. He is the love of my life. He has a ranch in Wyoming.”
RuPaul explains that his idea of a relationship has changed over the years. “As you get older, you realize that sort of the form that relationships take on, ones you grew up with, you grow out of that," he says. "You become more relaxed. He is my partner for life, but if I need to have burnt toast with another gentleman other than Jimmy and Judge Judy, then so be it.”
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM