The Great Love of RuPaul's Life Is...
BY Jeremy Kinser
February 08 2012 10:09 PM ET
RuPaul says the great love of his life is someone he's split with and who owns a ranch in Wyoming, according to an interview with Access Hollywood.
“There’s a man… we were committed for many years,” the host of Logo's RuPaul's Drag Race says. "We split up, but we’ve never really quite split up. He is the love of my life. He has a ranch in Wyoming.”
RuPaul explains that his idea of a relationship has changed over the years. “As you get older, you realize that sort of the form that relationships take on, ones you grew up with, you grow out of that," he says. "You become more relaxed. He is my partner for life, but if I need to have burnt toast with another gentleman other than Jimmy and Judge Judy, then so be it.”
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School