Adam Levine: Will He Join Cast of ?
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 8:51 PM ET
Adam Levine, frontman for Maroon 5 and a coach on NBC's The Voice, is in negotiations to join the cast of the second season of the FX series American Horror Story, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Levine, a longtime ally to the LGBT community, would make his television acting debut as half of a couple called “The Lovers” in the haunted house hit from producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. If talks proceed, producers will schedule filming around Levine's summer touring schedule.
The singer will join previously announced returning cast members Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Evan Peters, who will all appear as new characters in season two. Besides Murphy's announcement that the series will return in October and be set in an east coast "horror institution," not much other information has been made public about the return of the popular series.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple