Adam Levine: Will He Join Cast of ?
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 8:51 PM ET
Adam Levine, frontman for Maroon 5 and a coach on NBC's The Voice, is in negotiations to join the cast of the second season of the FX series American Horror Story, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Levine, a longtime ally to the LGBT community, would make his television acting debut as half of a couple called “The Lovers” in the haunted house hit from producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. If talks proceed, producers will schedule filming around Levine's summer touring schedule.
The singer will join previously announced returning cast members Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Evan Peters, who will all appear as new characters in season two. Besides Murphy's announcement that the series will return in October and be set in an east coast "horror institution," not much other information has been made public about the return of the popular series.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- WATCH: CIA Contractor Details Antigay Harassment by Colleagues in War Zone
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- Members of Congress to Antigay Nations' Diplomats: Leave Your Spouse Home