Adam Levine: Will He Join Cast of ?
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 8:51 PM ET
Adam Levine, frontman for Maroon 5 and a coach on NBC's The Voice, is in negotiations to join the cast of the second season of the FX series American Horror Story, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Levine, a longtime ally to the LGBT community, would make his television acting debut as half of a couple called “The Lovers” in the haunted house hit from producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. If talks proceed, producers will schedule filming around Levine's summer touring schedule.
The singer will join previously announced returning cast members Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Evan Peters, who will all appear as new characters in season two. Besides Murphy's announcement that the series will return in October and be set in an east coast "horror institution," not much other information has been made public about the return of the popular series.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage