Adam Levine: Will He Join Cast of ?
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 8:51 PM ET
Adam Levine, frontman for Maroon 5 and a coach on NBC's The Voice, is in negotiations to join the cast of the second season of the FX series American Horror Story, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Levine, a longtime ally to the LGBT community, would make his television acting debut as half of a couple called “The Lovers” in the haunted house hit from producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. If talks proceed, producers will schedule filming around Levine's summer touring schedule.
The singer will join previously announced returning cast members Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Evan Peters, who will all appear as new characters in season two. Besides Murphy's announcement that the series will return in October and be set in an east coast "horror institution," not much other information has been made public about the return of the popular series.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy May 19 2013 5:59 PM
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech May 19 2013 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson May 19 2013 1:01 PM
- Comedy WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression May 19 2013 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? May 19 2013 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM