Adam Levine: Will He Join Cast of ?
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 20 2012 8:51 PM ET
Adam Levine, frontman for Maroon 5 and a coach on NBC's The Voice, is in negotiations to join the cast of the second season of the FX series American Horror Story, according to Entertainment Weekly.
Levine, a longtime ally to the LGBT community, would make his television acting debut as half of a couple called “The Lovers” in the haunted house hit from producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. If talks proceed, producers will schedule filming around Levine's summer touring schedule.
The singer will join previously announced returning cast members Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Evan Peters, who will all appear as new characters in season two. Besides Murphy's announcement that the series will return in October and be set in an east coast "horror institution," not much other information has been made public about the return of the popular series.
- Media WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer' 30 min 54 sec ago
- Travel First Same-Sex Couple to Wed at Roman Baths 1 hour 13 min ago
- Politics S.C. House OKs Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula 1 hour 23 min ago
- Travel Brooklyn-Bound Girls Bus Tour Being Floated 1 hour 49 min ago
- Sports Jason Collins Will Remain With Brooklyn Nets 1 hour 57 min ago
- Theater Adam Shankman to Helm Hair at Hollywood Bowl 2 hours 3 min ago
- Women Out Musician Soko On Being a Part of 'First Kiss' Viral Video 2 hours 8 min ago