Lily Tomlin, Jane Wagner Honored by Carol Channing in Palm Springs
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 21 2012 3:33 PM ET
Entertainer Lily Tomlin and her longtime partner, writer-producer Jane Wagner, were honored with a star on the Palm Springs Walk of Fame last Friday.
Tomlin and Wagner received the 345th star on the walk of fame in the California desert city. Carol Channing, who was recipient of the 331st star on the walk, attended the ceremony to celebrate her two friends. "I was thrilled for her," Channing said. "Lily is such a great artist. Oh, I just love her and Jane."
Tomlin and Wagner were acknowledged for their incredible body of work, which includes numerous films as well as Broadway's Tony Award–winning The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 26 min 41 sec ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! March 10 2014 6:22 PM