' Adam Pally to Costar in Comedy With Jane Lynch
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 22 2012 7:10 PM ET
Adam Pally, loved by TV audiences for his portrayal of unconventional gay character Max on ABC's Happy Endings, will costar with Jane Lynch and Amy Poehler in the big-screen comedy A.C.O.D., reports Entertainment Weekly.
Pally joins Lynch, Poehler, Adam Scott, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O'Hara, and Jessica Alba in the film about adult children of divorce, which gives the comedy its title.
“They asked me and I was like, ‘Yeah, I will do whatever you guys want! I will show up as a key grip,'” Pally tells EW of his involvement in the project.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'