' Adam Pally to Costar in Comedy With Jane Lynch
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 22 2012 6:10 PM ET
Adam Pally, loved by TV audiences for his portrayal of unconventional gay character Max on ABC's Happy Endings, will costar with Jane Lynch and Amy Poehler in the big-screen comedy A.C.O.D., reports Entertainment Weekly.
Pally joins Lynch, Poehler, Adam Scott, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O'Hara, and Jessica Alba in the film about adult children of divorce, which gives the comedy its title.
“They asked me and I was like, ‘Yeah, I will do whatever you guys want! I will show up as a key grip,'” Pally tells EW of his involvement in the project.
- Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- Entertainment News Reality Star Marksman Chris Cheng Comes Out 21 min 9 sec ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Hotel Chain 24 min 14 sec ago
- People Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny 39 min 13 sec ago
- Women The Incredibly True Adventures of 2 Lesbian Penguins in Love in Israel 43 min 35 sec ago
- Women Op-ed: Silencing a #SharedGirlHood on Social Media 3:20 PM
- Politics Putin's Top Priority: 'Equal Terms' for Olympic Athletes 3:15 PM
- Travel Wanna Go to the SAG Awards in L.A.? 3:11 PM