' Adam Pally to Costar in Comedy With Jane Lynch
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 22 2012 7:10 PM ET
Adam Pally, loved by TV audiences for his portrayal of unconventional gay character Max on ABC's Happy Endings, will costar with Jane Lynch and Amy Poehler in the big-screen comedy A.C.O.D., reports Entertainment Weekly.
Pally joins Lynch, Poehler, Adam Scott, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O'Hara, and Jessica Alba in the film about adult children of divorce, which gives the comedy its title.
“They asked me and I was like, ‘Yeah, I will do whatever you guys want! I will show up as a key grip,'” Pally tells EW of his involvement in the project.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- 21 Best (and Worst) Queer Movie Villains