' Adam Pally to Costar in Comedy With Jane Lynch
BY Jeremy Kinser
March 22 2012 7:10 PM ET
Adam Pally, loved by TV audiences for his portrayal of unconventional gay character Max on ABC's Happy Endings, will costar with Jane Lynch and Amy Poehler in the big-screen comedy A.C.O.D., reports Entertainment Weekly.
Pally joins Lynch, Poehler, Adam Scott, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O'Hara, and Jessica Alba in the film about adult children of divorce, which gives the comedy its title.
“They asked me and I was like, ‘Yeah, I will do whatever you guys want! I will show up as a key grip,'” Pally tells EW of his involvement in the project.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 16 min 13 sec ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 36 min 43 sec ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM