Did Your Representative in Congress Join the NOH8 Campaign?
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:39 PM ET
Rep. Gwen Moore of Wisconsin: “Love is love. Whether heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or transgender, no one should be denied the opportunity to express this love through marriage. I stand strong in my support of the LGBT community and marriage equality.”
Rep. Danny K. Davis of Illinois: “I believe, and I think that people in America, as well as across the world should have the opportunity to love, to care, to be with, to marry, whoever it is they feel comfortable with. I think this campaign is a good one and it’s a decision whose time has come.”
Rep. Chaka Fattah of Pennsylvania: “I support the NOH8 Campaign and what we need is to have everyone step up and speak out and support the NOH8 campaign.”
Rep. Al Green of Texas: "I believe that Dr. King was right when he indicated life is an inescapable network of mutuality tied to a single garment of destiny - what impacts one directly, impacts all indirectly. Hate, indirectly, affects every person. We have to eradicate hate in all its forms and I am proud to be associated with this campaign."
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- The Daily Show's Unforgettable Takedown of Andrew Shirvell
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality