Chuck Norris Warns Obama Reelection Will Plunge U.S. Into '1,000 Years of Darkness'
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 06 2012 12:26 PM ET
Chuck Norris and his second wife, Gena, released a stiff "public service announcement" warning conservative Americans about the impending doom should President Barack Obama be reelected.
With vague, hyperbolic references to the "tipping point" America is currently at, Norris warns, "Our country as we know it may be lost forever if we don't change the course in who our country is headed.
Norris' wife, Gena, borrowed a phrase from Republican idol Ronald Reagan, saying that an Obama reelection would plunge the country into "1,000 years of darkness."
Gena Norris also blames evangelical Christians who didn't vote in 2008 for handing Obama his first term. "It is estimated that in 2008, 30 million evangelical Christians stayed home on Election Day," she says, looking woefully at her husband. "And Obama won the election by 10 million votes."
According to Norris, apparently, no Christian would ever vote for Obama.
- Ugandan Parliament Passes Anti-Homosexuality Bill
- Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Op-ed: What It's Like Being Trans In Military Academies
- New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- World News Uganda Passes Anti-Homosexuality Bill 16 min 19 sec ago
- Books Was Norman Rockwell Gay? 1 hour 32 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 27 Awesome Gifts for Entertainment Buffs 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer for the Oscars December 19 2013 11:06 PM
- Travel Futuristic Vegas Nightclub Goes Gay December 19 2013 8:42 PM
- Obituaries Washington Marriage Equality Opponent Dies December 19 2013 8:10 PM
- Film Paul Rudd Set to Star in Marvel Comics Ant-Man Film December 19 2013 7:08 PM