WATCH: 12-Year-Old Son of Gay Dads Reads Letter to Justice Roberts
BY Neal Broverman
March 18 2013 2:45 PM ET
Daniel Martinez, a Northern California 12-year-old adopted by a gay couple, wrote a deeply personal letter to Supreme Court chief justice John Roberts, the father of adopted children.
Martinez, suffering from a genetic disorder affecting the left side of his face, urges Roberts to strike down California's Proposition 8. He says his fathers provided him and his sister with a wonderful life when no one else wanted to, and their family should be treated no differently than others. Watch below.
- Reports: Dallas Cowboys Eye Michael Sam for Practice Squad
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia