WATCH: 12-Year-Old Son of Gay Dads Reads Letter to Justice Roberts
BY Neal Broverman
March 18 2013 1:45 PM ET
Daniel Martinez, a Northern California 12-year-old adopted by a gay couple, wrote a deeply personal letter to Supreme Court chief justice John Roberts, the father of adopted children.
Martinez, suffering from a genetic disorder affecting the left side of his face, urges Roberts to strike down California's Proposition 8. He says his fathers provided him and his sister with a wonderful life when no one else wanted to, and their family should be treated no differently than others. Watch below.
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 1 hour 18 min ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around The World 1 hour 40 min ago
- Marriage Equality Where Can You Get Married in Illinois? 1 hour 49 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Get HIV if I’m a Top? 1 hour 58 min ago
- Media How to Get a Job With Nate Silver 9:25 AM
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 7:00 AM
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 6:00 AM