WATCH: Washington Post Hosts Google Hangouts on Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
March 21 2013 12:06 PM ET
The Washington Post is convening a series of Google hangouts, called the "State of our Unions," about next week's hearings at the Supreme Court. And the first "all-star panel," as host Chis Cillizza promises, included The Advocate's editor-in-chief, Matthew Breen.
The discussion also includes:
Bob Barnes, The Washington Post
Ryan Anderson, Heritage Foundation
Amy Howes, SCOTUS blog editor
Mary Bonauto, Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders, civil rights director
Watch the wide-ranging conversation below for a primer on what's really at stake come next week and how we arrived at this moment.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over