WATCH: Washington Post Hosts Google Hangouts on Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
March 21 2013 11:06 AM ET
The Washington Post is convening a series of Google hangouts, called the "State of our Unions," about next week's hearings at the Supreme Court. And the first "all-star panel," as host Chis Cillizza promises, included The Advocate's editor-in-chief, Matthew Breen.
The discussion also includes:
Bob Barnes, The Washington Post
Ryan Anderson, Heritage Foundation
Amy Howes, SCOTUS blog editor
Mary Bonauto, Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders, civil rights director
Watch the wide-ranging conversation below for a primer on what's really at stake come next week and how we arrived at this moment.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'