WATCH: Washington Post Hosts Google Hangouts on Marriage Equality
BY Lucas Grindley
March 21 2013 12:06 PM ET
The Washington Post is convening a series of Google hangouts, called the "State of our Unions," about next week's hearings at the Supreme Court. And the first "all-star panel," as host Chis Cillizza promises, included The Advocate's editor-in-chief, Matthew Breen.
The discussion also includes:
Bob Barnes, The Washington Post
Ryan Anderson, Heritage Foundation
Amy Howes, SCOTUS blog editor
Mary Bonauto, Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders, civil rights director
Watch the wide-ranging conversation below for a primer on what's really at stake come next week and how we arrived at this moment.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment