Give Us Your Marriage Questions!
BY Neal Broverman
June 26 2013 6:14 PM ET
So, Prop. 8 and DOMA are in our rearview mirror, but what's in front of the windshield? We at Advocate.com hope to put together a "Frequently Asked Questions" section, where we succinctly get to the bottom of all your queries on taxes, inheritance, and moving from state to state. But we need your questions first. Include them in the comments and we'll get some experts on them ASAP.
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide