Give Us Your Marriage Questions!
BY Neal Broverman
June 26 2013 6:14 PM ET
So, Prop. 8 and DOMA are in our rearview mirror, but what's in front of the windshield? We at Advocate.com hope to put together a "Frequently Asked Questions" section, where we succinctly get to the bottom of all your queries on taxes, inheritance, and moving from state to state. But we need your questions first. Include them in the comments and we'll get some experts on them ASAP.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence