Rep. Aaron Schock on What GOP, Taylor Swift Have in Common
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 7:43 PM ET
Aaron Schock, the 31-year-old Illinois congressman and one of the GOP's most eligible bachelors, is clearly familiar with the oeuvre of Taylor Swift.
In a short interview with GQ, Schock was asked what song sums up the end of the presidential campaign. His response: "'Red,' by Taylor Swift because the GOP has a lot of work in front of us if we want to turn this country red."
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra May 25 2013 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? May 25 2013 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash May 25 2013 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings May 25 2013 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak May 25 2013 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 May 25 2013 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' May 25 2013 12:35 PM