Rep. Aaron Schock on What GOP, Taylor Swift Have in Common
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 7:43 PM ET
Aaron Schock, the 31-year-old Illinois congressman and one of the GOP's most eligible bachelors, is clearly familiar with the oeuvre of Taylor Swift.
In a short interview with GQ, Schock was asked what song sums up the end of the presidential campaign. His response: "'Red,' by Taylor Swift because the GOP has a lot of work in front of us if we want to turn this country red."
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists