Rep. Aaron Schock on What GOP, Taylor Swift Have in Common
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 7:43 PM ET
Aaron Schock, the 31-year-old Illinois congressman and one of the GOP's most eligible bachelors, is clearly familiar with the oeuvre of Taylor Swift.
In a short interview with GQ, Schock was asked what song sums up the end of the presidential campaign. His response: "'Red,' by Taylor Swift because the GOP has a lot of work in front of us if we want to turn this country red."
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Gun Advocate Uses Gays To Make His Point 40 min 1 sec ago
- Music EXCLUSIVE: Audra McDonald's 'Some Days' 2 hours 16 min ago
- Travel A Handy, Color-Coded Map to Gay Europe 2 hours 29 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination 4:40 AM
- Current Issue The Miseducation of Destin Holmes 4:00 AM
- Politics Obama to Grads: 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend' May 20 2013 7:56 PM
- Crime Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in NYC May 20 2013 7:35 PM