Rep. Aaron Schock on What GOP, Taylor Swift Have in Common
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 6:43 PM ET
Aaron Schock, the 31-year-old Illinois congressman and one of the GOP's most eligible bachelors, is clearly familiar with the oeuvre of Taylor Swift.
In a short interview with GQ, Schock was asked what song sums up the end of the presidential campaign. His response: "'Red,' by Taylor Swift because the GOP has a lot of work in front of us if we want to turn this country red."
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 45 min 10 sec ago
- Current Issue One Issue Still Bucks The Trend for LGBT Equality 1 hour 44 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: 'License to Discriminate' Bills Will Keep Coming 2 hours 45 min ago
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM
- Women WATCH: American Idol's Out Contestant MK Nobilette Does 'Drops of Jupiter' March 06 2014 7:18 PM
- Books Gay Propaganda Brings Russian Love Stories to Light March 06 2014 6:06 PM