Joey Barton Gets Into a Scuffle at a Liverpool Nightclub
BY Neal Broverman
June 04 2012 5:06 PM ET
Joey Barton, a midfielder for the Queens Park Rangers football club in Britain, caused a commotion outside of a Liverpool gay club.
Barton is now under arrest after a fight broke out between him and three men at the Garlands club in the early hours of Monday. Pictures show the athlete shirtless and bleeding, being propped up by his girlfriend.
While it's not clear what happened at the club, it is evident that Barton has a penchant for trouble. He's been known for fighting in public and even stubbing out cigars in his teammates' eyes. Read more here.
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional December 04 2013 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs December 04 2013 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth December 04 2013 3:37 PM