Joey Barton Gets Into a Scuffle at a Liverpool Nightclub
BY Neal Broverman
June 04 2012 6:06 PM ET
Joey Barton, a midfielder for the Queens Park Rangers football club in Britain, caused a commotion outside of a Liverpool gay club.
Barton is now under arrest after a fight broke out between him and three men at the Garlands club in the early hours of Monday. Pictures show the athlete shirtless and bleeding, being propped up by his girlfriend.
While it's not clear what happened at the club, it is evident that Barton has a penchant for trouble. He's been known for fighting in public and even stubbing out cigars in his teammates' eyes. Read more here.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People