Joey Barton Gets Into a Scuffle at a Liverpool Nightclub
BY Neal Broverman
June 04 2012 6:06 PM ET
Joey Barton, a midfielder for the Queens Park Rangers football club in Britain, caused a commotion outside of a Liverpool gay club.
Barton is now under arrest after a fight broke out between him and three men at the Garlands club in the early hours of Monday. Pictures show the athlete shirtless and bleeding, being propped up by his girlfriend.
While it's not clear what happened at the club, it is evident that Barton has a penchant for trouble. He's been known for fighting in public and even stubbing out cigars in his teammates' eyes. Read more here.
- Film Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity 2 hours 10 min ago
- Current Issue A Letter to My Partners 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Number Crunch: A Church in Crisis 5:00 AM
- Current Issue The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd 4:00 AM
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM