Joey Barton Gets Into a Scuffle at a Liverpool Nightclub
BY Neal Broverman
June 04 2012 6:06 PM ET
Joey Barton, a midfielder for the Queens Park Rangers football club in Britain, caused a commotion outside of a Liverpool gay club.
Barton is now under arrest after a fight broke out between him and three men at the Garlands club in the early hours of Monday. Pictures show the athlete shirtless and bleeding, being propped up by his girlfriend.
While it's not clear what happened at the club, it is evident that Barton has a penchant for trouble. He's been known for fighting in public and even stubbing out cigars in his teammates' eyes. Read more here.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate