Joey Barton Gets Into a Scuffle at a Liverpool Nightclub
BY Neal Broverman
June 04 2012 6:06 PM ET
Joey Barton, a midfielder for the Queens Park Rangers football club in Britain, caused a commotion outside of a Liverpool gay club.
Barton is now under arrest after a fight broke out between him and three men at the Garlands club in the early hours of Monday. Pictures show the athlete shirtless and bleeding, being propped up by his girlfriend.
While it's not clear what happened at the club, it is evident that Barton has a penchant for trouble. He's been known for fighting in public and even stubbing out cigars in his teammates' eyes. Read more here.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Op-ed: Why The Gay Panic Defense Must Go
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Armond White: The Long Day Closes Is The Greatest Gay Film Ever Made
- PHOTOS: Charlie's Gay Angel