Pro Football's LGBT Pride Shirt
BY Michelle Garcia
June 18 2013 1:26 PM ET
After Nike unveiled its #BeTrue line in celebration of LGBT pride, the NFL Players Association is getting in on the act by offering colorful t-shirts to celebrate gay pride.
The shirts feature an illustration of a football player under "#Pride." The shirts also show the the jersey numbers of LGBT-supportive players including Brendon Ayanbadejo, Chris Kluwe, and the recently retired Scott Fujita. Also available are shirts from Domonique Foxworth, the current president of the NFL Players Association's executive committee, Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Connor Barwin, linebacker and free agent Chris Gocong, Houston Texans running back Arian Foster, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, offensive tackle and free agent Eric Winston, and newly signed Washington Redskins wide receiver Donté Stallworth.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- 2014's Gayest Cities in America
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages