Pro Football's LGBT Pride Shirt
BY Michelle Garcia
June 18 2013 1:26 PM ET
After Nike unveiled its #BeTrue line in celebration of LGBT pride, the NFL Players Association is getting in on the act by offering colorful t-shirts to celebrate gay pride.
The shirts feature an illustration of a football player under "#Pride." The shirts also show the the jersey numbers of LGBT-supportive players including Brendon Ayanbadejo, Chris Kluwe, and the recently retired Scott Fujita. Also available are shirts from Domonique Foxworth, the current president of the NFL Players Association's executive committee, Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Connor Barwin, linebacker and free agent Chris Gocong, Houston Texans running back Arian Foster, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, offensive tackle and free agent Eric Winston, and newly signed Washington Redskins wide receiver Donté Stallworth.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs