Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Moms, Grandpa, what was inequality like?
We’ll be telling our grandchildren the story of the fight for our rights and watching their faces light up with disbelief since they live in a world of total equality. The History Channel will be airing documentaries educating the masses on the discrimination we faced and the history of it all. (Comments by Aela H. Mass and Derrick Chapman Gamboa)
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- Why Are We Gay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself