Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Moms, Grandpa, what was inequality like?
We’ll be telling our grandchildren the story of the fight for our rights and watching their faces light up with disbelief since they live in a world of total equality. The History Channel will be airing documentaries educating the masses on the discrimination we faced and the history of it all. (Comments by Aela H. Mass and Derrick Chapman Gamboa)
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- PHOTOS: New Yorkers Combat Violence With Protest
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 25 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 29 min 23 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 2 hours 22 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 2 hours 4 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 2 hours 26 min ago
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 2 hours 29 min ago
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM