Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 4:00 AM ET
Moms, Grandpa, what was inequality like?
We’ll be telling our grandchildren the story of the fight for our rights and watching their faces light up with disbelief since they live in a world of total equality. The History Channel will be airing documentaries educating the masses on the discrimination we faced and the history of it all. (Comments by Aela H. Mass and Derrick Chapman Gamboa)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View