Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Moms, Grandpa, what was inequality like?
We’ll be telling our grandchildren the story of the fight for our rights and watching their faces light up with disbelief since they live in a world of total equality. The History Channel will be airing documentaries educating the masses on the discrimination we faced and the history of it all. (Comments by Aela H. Mass and Derrick Chapman Gamboa)
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend