The Art of Kink
BY Christopher Harrity
March 19 2014 4:15 AM ET
Vincent Keith's Mascular magazine is a work of love. He created Mascular to showcase his own work and the art and photography of men who prefer an alternative vision of sexual expression to the perfect Photoshopped images most popular in the market today. Check out the story on Keith from earlier this year for the background on his reader contribution–driven magazine. And if you enjoy the images from the latest fetish-themed issue, you can see the whole magazine on the website — it's free!
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- 17 Winter TV Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss