The Art of Kink
BY Christopher Harrity
March 19 2014 4:15 AM ET
Vincent Keith's Mascular magazine is a work of love. He created Mascular to showcase his own work and the art and photography of men who prefer an alternative vision of sexual expression to the perfect Photoshopped images most popular in the market today. Check out the story on Keith from earlier this year for the background on his reader contribution–driven magazine. And if you enjoy the images from the latest fetish-themed issue, you can see the whole magazine on the website — it's free!
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House