The Art of Kink
BY Christopher Harrity
March 19 2014 4:15 AM ET
Vincent Keith's Mascular magazine is a work of love. He created Mascular to showcase his own work and the art and photography of men who prefer an alternative vision of sexual expression to the perfect Photoshopped images most popular in the market today. Check out the story on Keith from earlier this year for the background on his reader contribution–driven magazine. And if you enjoy the images from the latest fetish-themed issue, you can see the whole magazine on the website — it's free!
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Federal Judge Rules Florida's Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.