Staff Remembers: Best of Broadway
BY Josh Hinkle
February 03 2012 5:00 AM ET
"My parents usually bought most Broadway cast albums of the bigger shows as soon as they came out. When the cast album of My Fair Lady with Rex Harrison and Julie Andrews came, I was a star-struck 4-year-old. I was not allowed to touch the record player at that age, so I had to ask my mother to play it for me. Over and over and over again. I became obsessed with both the music and with Julie Andrews. I would dance around the living room for hours on end to all the songs, making up my own interpretations of what they were about, as George Bernard Shaw was a little out of my reach at that point." —Christopher Harrity, Manager Online Production
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- Florida's Twice-Divorced Attorney General Opposes Lesbian Divorce
- WATCH: Ellen Predicts the World Series With Male Strippers