WATCH: John Waters Read a Sexy Passage From Lady Chatterley's Lover
BY Neal Broverman
October 08 2012 2:34 PM ET
Filmmaking legend John Waters, who's broken so many taboos himself, recently read aloud from Lady Chatterley's Lover, the work of another gay innovator.
Waters was at San Francisco's City Lights to participate in the bookstore's Banned Books Week celebration. Waters read a steamy passage from D.H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover, banned in several countries for its explicit depictions of sexual ecstasy. Watch below.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'