WATCH: John Waters Read a Sexy Passage From Lady Chatterley's Lover
BY Neal Broverman
October 08 2012 3:34 PM ET
Filmmaking legend John Waters, who's broken so many taboos himself, recently read aloud from Lady Chatterley's Lover, the work of another gay innovator.
Waters was at San Francisco's City Lights to participate in the bookstore's Banned Books Week celebration. Waters read a steamy passage from D.H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover, banned in several countries for its explicit depictions of sexual ecstasy. Watch below.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians