WATCH: John Waters Read a Sexy Passage From Lady Chatterley's Lover
BY Neal Broverman
October 08 2012 3:34 PM ET
Filmmaking legend John Waters, who's broken so many taboos himself, recently read aloud from Lady Chatterley's Lover, the work of another gay innovator.
Waters was at San Francisco's City Lights to participate in the bookstore's Banned Books Week celebration. Waters read a steamy passage from D.H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover, banned in several countries for its explicit depictions of sexual ecstasy. Watch below.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Op-ed: Why Our Next Attorney General Should Be LGBT
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses