WATCH: John Waters Read a Sexy Passage From Lady Chatterley's Lover
BY Neal Broverman
October 08 2012 3:34 PM ET
Filmmaking legend John Waters, who's broken so many taboos himself, recently read aloud from Lady Chatterley's Lover, the work of another gay innovator.
Waters was at San Francisco's City Lights to participate in the bookstore's Banned Books Week celebration. Waters read a steamy passage from D.H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover, banned in several countries for its explicit depictions of sexual ecstasy. Watch below.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Humble Tweets From a Catholic Priest Spat Upon by Pride Marchers