WATCH: John Waters Read a Sexy Passage From Lady Chatterley's Lover
BY Neal Broverman
October 08 2012 3:34 PM ET
Filmmaking legend John Waters, who's broken so many taboos himself, recently read aloud from Lady Chatterley's Lover, the work of another gay innovator.
Waters was at San Francisco's City Lights to participate in the bookstore's Banned Books Week celebration. Waters read a steamy passage from D.H. Lawrence's Lady Chatterley's Lover, banned in several countries for its explicit depictions of sexual ecstasy. Watch below.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'