Geri Halliwell gets spice rack cleaned
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
As part of the Party in the Park, a music spectacular that was broadcast live from Londons Hyde Park, former Ginger Spice, Geri Halliwell, made her entrance on the back of a motorcycle wearing leather boots, a black leotard, and, eventually, many of the more than 50 dancers, according to 365Gay.com. As Halliwell sang her current single, Scream if You Wanna Go Faster, she was licked and rubbed extensively by the female members of her dance corps. Prince Charles, who was in the audience as head of the concerts beneficiary, the Princes Trust, is reported to have looked somewhat uneasy during television cutaways to him during the girl-on-girl performance. Halliwell breezily admitted to The [London] Sun, I am living out this lesbian fantasy on the stage. Her segment is sure to find its audience when the concert comes out on video.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups