Geri Halliwell gets spice rack cleaned
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
As part of the Party in the Park, a music spectacular that was broadcast live from Londons Hyde Park, former Ginger Spice, Geri Halliwell, made her entrance on the back of a motorcycle wearing leather boots, a black leotard, and, eventually, many of the more than 50 dancers, according to 365Gay.com. As Halliwell sang her current single, Scream if You Wanna Go Faster, she was licked and rubbed extensively by the female members of her dance corps. Prince Charles, who was in the audience as head of the concerts beneficiary, the Princes Trust, is reported to have looked somewhat uneasy during television cutaways to him during the girl-on-girl performance. Halliwell breezily admitted to The [London] Sun, I am living out this lesbian fantasy on the stage. Her segment is sure to find its audience when the concert comes out on video.
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview