Dave Hall performs with string quartet in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out singer-songwriter Dave Hall will perform with his recently formed string quartet at New York's Bottom Line on Thursday, September 6. While the performer is best known for his folk-pop compositions, the quartet performs interpretations of traditional American folk tunes. The performances will be at 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. at the Bottom Line, 15 W. Fourth St. For more information, call (212) 228-6300.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride