Dave Hall performs with string quartet in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Out singer-songwriter Dave Hall will perform with his recently formed string quartet at New York's Bottom Line on Thursday, September 6. While the performer is best known for his folk-pop compositions, the quartet performs interpretations of traditional American folk tunes. The performances will be at 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. at the Bottom Line, 15 W. Fourth St. For more information, call (212) 228-6300.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- The Art of the Hookup
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel