Nova features same-sex parents in "18 Ways to Make a Baby"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
The science series Nova will air "18 Ways to Make a Baby" on Tuesday, October 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern on PBS (check local listings). The program will delve into in vitro fertilization technologies and how they are making parenthood possible for a range of people, including male couples and female couples. For more information, visit www.pbs.org/nova/baby.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel PHOTOS: L.A.'s Favorite Park Reopens After $45M Renovation June 17 2013 8:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Series Easy Abby Season Finale June 17 2013 8:16 PM
- Women Melissa Etheridge Says Angelina Jolie Made 'Fearful Choice' on Breast Cancer June 17 2013 6:46 PM
- Entertainment News NYC Gay Bar Gets Reality Show... June 17 2013 6:09 PM
- Women Duh: Ellen DeGeneres Is Still Most Recognizable Gay American June 17 2013 6:07 PM
- Sports Greg Louganis is Getting Married June 17 2013 6:06 PM
- Religion Gay Catholics Turn Their Backs to Cardinal Who Compared LGBT Equality to KKK June 17 2013 5:20 PM