Nova features same-sex parents in "18 Ways to Make a Baby"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
The science series Nova will air "18 Ways to Make a Baby" on Tuesday, October 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern on PBS (check local listings). The program will delve into in vitro fertilization technologies and how they are making parenthood possible for a range of people, including male couples and female couples. For more information, visit www.pbs.org/nova/baby.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politics Schumer: The Reason We Excluded Gays Offers 'Little Comfort' 51 min 52 sec ago
- World News PHOTOS: Startling Response to Right-Winger's Suicide in Notre Dame 1 hour 21 min ago
- Crime Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence? 2 hours 13 min ago
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 9:03 AM
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 8:27 AM
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 7:59 AM
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM