Nova features same-sex parents in "18 Ways to Make a Baby"
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 09 2001 12:00 AM ET
The science series Nova will air "18 Ways to Make a Baby" on Tuesday, October 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern on PBS (check local listings). The program will delve into in vitro fertilization technologies and how they are making parenthood possible for a range of people, including male couples and female couples. For more information, visit www.pbs.org/nova/baby.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Decades of Old Research Leads to Possible HIV Vaccine For Kids
- India Gets First Transgender TV News Anchor