Project Inform hosts Evening of Hope
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Advocate columnist and Hollywood Squares writer-panelist Bruce Vilanch is among the honorees at the upcoming 2001 Evening of Hope, a fund-raising event for Project Inform. Other honorees this year include manager-producer Barry Krost, volunteer and consultant Brenda Freiberg, and Macy's West (for its support of community organizations fighting HIV/AIDS). The Evening of Hope dinner will take place in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 14, at the Beverly Hills Hotel; for more information, visit www.projinf.org.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality