Project Inform hosts Evening of Hope
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Advocate columnist and Hollywood Squares writer-panelist Bruce Vilanch is among the honorees at the upcoming 2001 Evening of Hope, a fund-raising event for Project Inform. Other honorees this year include manager-producer Barry Krost, volunteer and consultant Brenda Freiberg, and Macy's West (for its support of community organizations fighting HIV/AIDS). The Evening of Hope dinner will take place in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 14, at the Beverly Hills Hotel; for more information, visit www.projinf.org.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Op-ed: Indiana's 'Turn Away Gays' Bill Is a Segregation-Era Throwback
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People