Project Inform hosts Evening of Hope
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Advocate columnist and Hollywood Squares writer-panelist Bruce Vilanch is among the honorees at the upcoming 2001 Evening of Hope, a fund-raising event for Project Inform. Other honorees this year include manager-producer Barry Krost, volunteer and consultant Brenda Freiberg, and Macy's West (for its support of community organizations fighting HIV/AIDS). The Evening of Hope dinner will take place in Los Angeles on Wednesday, November 14, at the Beverly Hills Hotel; for more information, visit www.projinf.org.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?