Strand releases I Think I Do and Boys to Men on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2001 1:00 AM ET
Strand Releasing Home Video announces two new titles for release on Tuesday, December 11. The first, Brian Sloan's I Think I Do, is a contemporary romantic comedy about two male college friends who meet again five years later at a friend's wedding and begin to wonder if maybe they weren't meant for each other all along. The film stars Alexis Arquette and Guillermo Diaz, and the DVD features a filmmaker commentary. Boys to Men is a new collection of four acclaimed short films that played in over 30 theatrical markets during the summer. The anthology includes Crush, The Mountain King, ...lost, and The Confession. For more information, visit www.StrandReleasing.com.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples