Strand releases I Think I Do and Boys to Men on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 11 2001 1:00 AM ET
Strand Releasing Home Video announces two new titles for release on Tuesday, December 11. The first, Brian Sloan's I Think I Do, is a contemporary romantic comedy about two male college friends who meet again five years later at a friend's wedding and begin to wonder if maybe they weren't meant for each other all along. The film stars Alexis Arquette and Guillermo Diaz, and the DVD features a filmmaker commentary. Boys to Men is a new collection of four acclaimed short films that played in over 30 theatrical markets during the summer. The anthology includes Crush, The Mountain King, ...lost, and The Confession. For more information, visit www.StrandReleasing.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes