Bob Mould to release three new albums in 2002
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 25 2002 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay ex-Hüsker Dü member Bob Mould will release three albums before year's end, reports RollingStone.com. First up will be Modulate, his fifth solo album, expected in stores March 12, which is said to offer a mix of both electronic and guitar-driven sounds. In June, Mould will release Long Playing Grooves under the alias LoudBomb, which he'll follow in September with Body of Song, a straightforward acoustic album that the singer likens to his 1989 Workbook. Mould also plans to launch a U.S. tour in March: "I've been sitting in the chair for a while," says the singer. "It'll be nice to get up and stretch for a little bit."
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV